Helpful Tips for Exhibitors
Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. To ensure that your experience is positive, please take a moment to review these helpful tips.
- Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
- Submit an alternate representative’s security information just in the case of an emergency.
- Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 9:30 am so be ready and set up by 9:00 am.
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the Expo!
- Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
- Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.