Security Hill is located in San Antonio, Texas and is part of Joint Base San Antonio. Primarily mission-focused in cyber and intelligence, Security Hill is home to numerous units such as JIOWC, 67th Cyberspace Wing and the 25th AF (formally known as the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency). All units on Security Hill are considered tenant units of JBSA-Lackland.
Custom Driving Directions
Please note: These directions will take you close to the installation. Please follow the directions below from major highways to ensure accuracy.
102 Hall Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78243
You no longer need to pick up a pass in advance. You must now enter through the Security Hill Gate.
Below you will find directions to the Security Hill Gate as well as directions to the Cafeteria of Building 2000.
From the San Antonio International Airport to the Security Hill Gates
- Take I-410 West
- Take Exit 3B towards Medina Base Road
- Turn left onto Medina Base Road
- Turn left onto Whitewood Street
- Turn left onto West Military Drive
- Take your first left into the Security Hill Gate. Be prepared to provide the gate guard with your Driver’s License and state the reason for your visit as the 25 AF Cyber Tech Expo.
From the Security Hill Gate to Cafeteria, Building 2000
- Once through the Security Hill Gate, continue on Moore Street
- Turn left onto Hall Street
- Turn right onto Hof Street into the parking lot in front of Building 2000
- Continue straight towards the last parking lot. There will be reserved spaces, however, parking is extremely limited and the reserved spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis.