|7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||Arrival/Set-Up - We encourage you to arrive early to avoid delays at the gate|
|9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.||Senior Leadership Tour|
|10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Technology Exposition|
|3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.||Breakdown|
Each exhibiting company will be provided with the following items:
- Display space with one table (minimum 5' X 2')
- Two chairs
- One tablecloth
- Name badges
- One power strip with 6 amps of power*
- Listing in event program guide (distributed to all attendees)
- Post-event attendance information via email **
* Please note: International Electricity Information: Electricity in Germany runs on 220 v/50 Hz as opposed to 110 v/60 Hz in the United States. Only 220 v power will be provided. You will need to bring your own transformer if you plan to use 110 v equipment. Many of today’s systems have the capability of running on either 220v or 110v by simply changing a switch on the back of the system and using a 220v compatible wall cord. Transformers can also be used to step down 220v/50Hz to 110v/50Hz (not 110v/60Hz, however), which will run most American 110v equipment.
** Please note: Exhibitors who disassemble displays and/or depart before 2:00 p.m. may not receive the attendee list for this event.